Privacy Collection Statement
We collect your name, email, and phone number. We may also ask you for other information such as your company name and where you are located. This information may be used to:
- Contact you in response to your request for information about our products and services
- Keep you informed about the products and services provided by us by direct marketing. If you do not want to be kept informed about our products and services please contact us on 1800 625 644 or unsubscribe here.
- Register you for a webinar, meeting or conference
- Manage and resolve complaints made
- Perform any other appropriate related functions
- If we can’t collect this information from you, we may not be able to perform the activities listed above.
We will only share your personal information:
- With other entities in the AMP group and/or external service providers that we need to deal with for the purposes described above
- As required by law or regulations with courts, tribunals or government agencies
- With persons or third parties authorised by you, or if required or permitted by law
Where you provide us with the personal information of other individuals, it is your responsibility to:
- Inform the other individuals that you have provided their personal information to us; and
- Provide them with a copy of this Privacy Collection Statement.