Upskill in a key area
SMSF Masterclass is designed to provide practitioners with a high level of expertise in a key area of self-managed super, helping them achieve a competitive edge.
CGT relief — practically applied
The recent super reforms allow SMSFs to claim CGT relief in certain circumstances. Does it apply to your clients? What are the factors to consider? And what's the process and calculations you need to follow?
With the 2016/17 SMSF annual return season well underway, now is the time to master the detail with some of Australia's most sought-after SMSF experts.
- Common CGT relief scenarios including practical tips and traps
- Essential questions to ask your clients and the information needed to guide their CGT relief decisions
- The calculation of deferred capital gains and the correct application of capital losses
- The CGT relief election process and associated record keeping obligations
- The sequencing of actuarial certificates, ECPI calculations and pension commutations necessary to complete the fund’s 2016/17 financial accounts
Ideal for professionals servicing SMSFs including:
- Practice support staff
|SMSF Association||3 CPD points|
|Institute of Public Accountants||3 CPE hours*|
|Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand||3 CPE points*|
|Tax Practitioners Board||3 CPE hours*|
*You should use your own professional judgement and assess whether our programme provides professionally relevant training and the appropriate number of CPD points or CPE hours. The above allocation assumes professionally relevant training and equates one hour of training with one CPD point or one CPE hour.
$330 incl. GST
Discount price for clients
$220 incl. GST
When registering enter the promotional code. To obtain the code refer to your invitation or phone 1300 023 170.
Courses at a glance
Courses at a glance
SMSF In Practice
REFRESHER FOR PRACTITIONERS
Keep up-to-date with the latest industry and legislative developments.
UPSKILL IN A KEY AREA
Become expert in a key area of superannuation and achieve a competitive edge.