Gain 2020 vision in the very first SMSF Professionals Day Digital experience
Professionals from all corners of Australia - and the world - will be able to assemble online for the annual SMSF Professionals Day in 2020.
With COVID-19 still impacting mass gatherings and interstate travel, hosts SuperConcepts and selfmanagedsuper have assembled the best industry experts to deliver a unique digital experience for October 27 called ‘2020 Vision’
Traditionally a travelling roadshow, this year's industry event will allow people from all states and territories the chance to come together in a virtual setting to gain valuable insights into strategies, insights and all of the latest legislative updates that have been rolled out and that we can expect in 2021.
"We understand that 2020 has been a highly challenging year for all Australians which makes this year's SMSF Professionals Day all the more important," SuperConcepts General Manager Growth Annette Sheppard said.
"Presenting the 2020 event in a digital setting enables us to reach more people and to deliver important advice and updates relating to COVID-19 and consequent legislative changes that can help all SMSF practitioners navigate these difficult waters and achieve great outcomes for their clients.
"We have been exceptionally encouraged by the support for the 2020 event and we look forward to delivering real advice to help practitioners move forward and help their clients achieve their financial goals."
The event will feature selfmanagedsuper Publisher and Editor Darin Tyson-Chan as MC and will include guest speakers:
- Nicholas Ali: Executive Manager, SMSF Technical Support SuperConcepts
- Graeme Colley Executive Manager, SMSF Technical and Private Wealth SuperConcepts
- Anthony Cullen SMSF Technical Specialist SuperConcepts
- Lauren Ryan: Business Development Manager - Investments, Thinktank Commercial Property Finance
- Philip La Greca: Executive Manager, SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions SuperConcepts
- Per Amundsen: Director Thinktank Commercial Property Finance
The programs are centred around four key sessions for investors that will help them build their superannuation following a challenging 2020 including:
- SMSF legislative stocktake
- Real Estate in SMSFs - what you need to know
- Triple DDD - divorce/disability & death – how does your SMSF survive?
- COVID-19 audit requirements
SMSF Professionals Day Digital 2020 will be held on October 27 from 8.30 am AEST and you can register your place at the event here.
0411 352 540
Receive regular insights from our experts
Please complete all fields